Richard, thank you so much. This is such a rich explanation. I appreciate how
you not only use the old snake and rope analogy, but also the pot analogy which
I've never heard. Also wonderful is how you make the discernment between
identification and superimposition. Thanks again for taking the time to explain
this so well. Superimposition is such a, dare I say, layered word and I'd never
heard it used this way before.

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:39 PM, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>