 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Call to Action
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 8:19 PM

       Forwarded
 from: "Dr.
 John Hagelin" <developm...@mum.edu>
 Subject:
 Call to
 Action

 Urgent Response to Ukraine Crisis

 Urgent
 Response to Ukraine Crisis“The
 self-referral level of Transcendental Consciousness is being
 enlivened

 by groups practicing the Transcendental Meditation and
 TM-Sidhi® Program.

 The effect of these groups is going to be coherence,
 positivity—a lack of

 negativity in every phase of life on earth.”
 — MaharishiMarch 4, 2014Dear Sidhas and
 Meditators of Fairfield and Maharishi Vedic City,

 I am writing to you on a matter of great
 seriousness. If you have been watching the news, you will
 know that the situation in Ukraine has gotten perilously out
 of hand.  Passions are inflamed, and powerful nations have
 taken menacing and provocative actions. Both NATO and the UN
 Security Council are in emergency sessions regarding what is
 being called “the gravest crisis of the 21st
 century.”In the past, whenever a threat would
 arise, Maharishi would quickly and forcefully rally us to
 exert a contravening influence of extreme positivity.
 Indeed, Maharishi started our Invincible America Assembly in
 response to a similar, serious threat that was spiraling out
 of control in Lebanon. The danger quickly
 dissipated.I am making an urgent call for all of us
 to come together for group program—immediately and for as
 long as it takes. We know we have a proven technology to
 dispel incoherence, aggression, and confusion. Fifty-two
 scientific studies—many published in leading,
 peer-reviewed journals—have made the Maharishi Effect one
 of the best-demonstrated phenomena in the history of the
 social sciences.If ever there was a time...
 now is the time for us to leverage our
 community’s special power.Here’s what we
 can all do now:

 Governors and Sidhas: Come to group
 program in our domes and flying halls. (Please bring your
 dome badge, as always.)
 Meditators: Come to group meditation.
 I’m very pleased to tell you that we have a new room for
 group meditation upstairs in the movie theater (Orpheum)
 building. You can enter via the north (rear) door. Our
 on-campus Peace Palace group meditation room will also be
 open, morning and evening. It will be ideal to coordinate
 your meditation time with group Yogic Flying®, which starts at 8:15 am and
 5:45 pm daily.
 Here’s what we are doing
 nationwide:

 Thanks to the generosity of American and European
 donors, we have organized a major $100,000 Maharishi
 Yagya® for peace in
 Ukraine. (These funds and sankalpa were submitted
 yesterday, and already this morning we are seeing some signs
 of de-escalation.)
 We are putting out a call to Sidhas all over the U.S. to
 come and join the Invincible America Assembly in Fairfield.

 We are urging those who cannot come to participate in
 group program in their cities—even in small groups of 2-3
 or more, as Maharishi recommended.
 We are urging those who cannot attend a group program to
 coordinate their individual programs with our Fairfield
 Yogic Flying times—and to do a good, long program.

 Please, for your own maximum happiness and as a
 matter of national and global urgency, enjoy some wonderful
 group programs in our domes and Yogic Flying halls, or in
 our group meditation rooms.Warmest wishes,Jai
 Guru DevDr. John Hagelin

 © 2014 Maharishi
 Foundation USA, a non-profit educational organization. All
 rights reserved.
 Transcendental Meditation®, TM®, TM-Sidhi®, Yogic
 Flying®, and Maharishi Yagya® are protected trademarks and
 are used in the U.S. under license or with
 permission.