Strange to me how someone could be so impervious to a simple, common sense
suggestion.  He has it stuck in his mind that it is a simple matter to go back
and follow the discussion.

 His postings must be totally drive by and reactive.

 Do you not want readers to know what post you're responding to? That's the
only reason I can think of why you wouldn't click "Show message history." One
mouse click, that's all it takes, yet you refuse to extend us that very simple
courtesy.

 Purusha was fully operative in January 1982. Stationed in Germany and Holland
it took us 7 years to bring down the Berlin wall. Montsanto ?  It's already
doomed.