Yep, thanks for clearing that up, Judy. English translation--give me a whole lot of $$ and I'll tell you the few words--um, I mean sutras--that will change your entire life forever. You will realize the entire spectrum of human possibilitiy, your mind will soar to new heights while your awareness will be transformed.

Then again, you just might end up broke.

Go on over to Trancenet, Paula, the whole spiel is all there--for free.

Sal