 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: a REALLY important meditator meeting today
1:30pm
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 1:56 PM

 On 3/10/2014
 8:52 PM,
 awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
 wrote:

 And by the way,
 what statement did Emily make that implied the TM
 movement is
 money grubbing?

 Where I come from, silence indicates agreement. MJ has
 posted this
 "money grubbing" by the TM movement smear
 numerous times, even to
 the point of spending days authoring a hit piece for
 John Knapp's
 TM-Free blog. The only objections to this false
 accusation were
 posted by Share, Buck, and Feste. It looks like Emily
 has bought
 into the lie too. Go figure.