 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Fun with Pundits
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 7:40 AM

       So this is the "spin." And it will WORK for
 those who have the "will to believe" rather than
 the "wish to find out."

 The fascinating thing from my cult-watcher point of view is
 that a great number of TM TBs will pay no attention to this
 revelation of what the young men behind the curtain are, no
 more than they paid any attention to revelations that
 Maharishi was diddling his own students. A well-known fact
 of neuroscience is that most people will do almost
 *anything* to keep from abandoning a long-standing belief or
 belief system. Lying to themselves and continuing to believe
 in fantasies is perceived by them as far less painful than
 actually changing or modifying one's beliefs, and thus
 having to admit "I was
  w...w...w...wrong."

 I would expect that all over the world TM TBs will hear
 about the Fairfield pundit riot, find some way to blame
 "outside forces" for it, and continue to write
 their monthly checks to support the pundits and continue
 writing even bigger checks to have the rioters chant to
 Hindu gods for them in yagyas.

 The thing I wish would happen in this scenario unfortunately
 probably never will. That is, that we'll get to find out
 the "real story." There is a way to do this, and a
 very simple one, but I would bet that it'll never
 happen, because Girish & Co. will keep it from
 happening.

 That is, have a good reporter sit down and do an "exit
 interview" with the "pundit leader" who was
 "disciplined" and whose exit prompted all of this
 acting out. Give him the chance to tell *his* story. What
 was he supposedly "disciplined" for? Does he agree
 with the "charges" leveled against him? What's
 the story on the indentured servitude
  aspect of the Maharishi pundits -- is it really true that
 the pundits' parents aren't paid a penny if the
 pundit doesn't complete his three years of service? Now
 that he's been "sent home," will *his* parents
 not receive a penny that was promised to them when they sold
 their son into slavery, to Girish & Co.? What's the
 daily life of a Maharishi pundit really like?

 Wouldn't you like to learn the answers to such
 questions? To find out what *prompted* this
 "uprising" and rock-throwing and rioting among
 boys who have been presented to the world as not only the
 personification of peace, but the creators of it?

 You won't. The TMO will keep spinning and spinning, and
 the rubes will keep falling for it.

     From:
 "anartax...@yahoo.com"
 <anartax...@yahoo.com>