Fascinating transformation for MMcC and also to make it back. Must have
required a lot of discipline.

On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:19 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"
<awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

One of the best movies, ever. Very difficult to watch at times, but nothing
gratuitous about it. I don't want to say any more, since it would be impossible
to, without giving away the story. MMcC deserved the Oscar, easily. *Five*
thumbs up - lol.
PS also saw that B-movie sequel, hunger games catching fire - wasn't much fire,
at all, and some real eye-rolling dialogue.

Yes, an almost great movie for sure. MMcC and Jeto really knocked it out of the
park. Really grim, really human. I watched it about a week ago and found myself
reflecting on it for days afterwards which is always a good sign that a movie
was really, really good. I was going to post something about it right after
seeing it but wasn't sure if it had been talked about here yet. I would be
interested in other's viewpoints and feelings on this one. The last worthwhile
movie on AIDS was "Philadelphia" for me.