On 3/13/2014 10:17 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
> There is also the Chrome OS.  I thought you said you had a Chromebook.

Yes, I have a Google Chromebook laptop with the Chrome OS and the Chrome
web browser on it. All the apps are free: Google Mail, Google Earth,
Sheets, Slides, Maps, and Docs. I've also got a free photo editor on it
called Pixltr.

The Chrome OS is free and updated every time I log on to my broadband
internet access point - no anti-virus protection needed - I am double
fire-walled and protected on the cloud with 1 GB free space on the
Google blade server at the data center up in Washington State. Sweet!

I'm using the Google laptop as my handheld WIRELESS ADMIN CONSOLE with
the big screen TV and the Chrome Caster. It is just awesome!!!