A transcript is a complete, verbatim written record of everything that was
said, without narrative interpolations (except perhaps for "[laughter]" or
"[applause]").

 No, you don't know what a transcript is, sorry. >
 "A transcript is also any written record of a speech, debate or discussion."

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcript_%28law%29

 Um, no, it didn't read like a transcript. Not if you know what a transcript is.

 It was a transcript, and it read just like a transcript, and I know what a
transcript is.

 It read just like a transcript to me and I know what a transcript is: A
transcript is any written record of a speech, debate or discussion.