> > More oops: *invented* by her...
> > >
> > > Oops! You gots to click on "Kuvat" (Pictures).

Speaking of Finland and "true levitation," you should check
out these photos of the sidhis performed by monks at the
monastery of Valhamönde, in the Karelia region of Finland.
Click on the 'Selected Images' link and then click on each
of the thumbnails for a larger image of the sidhi being
performed and an explanation of it:

http://tinyurl.com/c43dy

But my favorite (because of her outfit) is still:

http://www.whitebirdgallery.com/k.grant/2004/levitation.jpg