yep, Steve, I'm wondering about all those people from that one company in
Texas. Was it semiconductors? I wonder if the FBI is talking to the company.

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:40 PM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"
<steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

and the rest of the passengers?

On 3/16/2014 9:19 PM, steve.sundur@... wrote:

Why would they need this 777 to
load with explosives?  Just take one out of the fleet, or buy
something along those lines.  Plus they've pretty much
eliminated the element of surprise, right?  Everything is on
heightened alert now.

>One theory that I am following has the plane being cyber-jacked by
the Chinese government using a software program in an iPhone, which
was the cause of the change in altitude and direction. The iPhone
connection software included  a highly sophisticated program for
landing the plane somewhere in China. It's not the plane that they
wanted, it was the internet engineers that were among the
passengers.