I have no desire to have a sphere of influence - but gimme the chance to give
these new initiates a lecture of my own and we'll see what we will see. A nice
look at David Wants to Fly would be a good start.
On Fri, 3/21/14, steve.sun...@yahoo.com <steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Meditating Fairfield, Iowa  and  Unity
Village Kansas City
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, March 21, 2014, 3:14 AM

       Sphere of
 influence.  Remember that, anyone?  That was a
 Maharishi tenant.  And one that I liked I might
 add.
 guess your sphere of influence may feel pretty small on this
 forum.  Not that you don't work hard to expand
 it.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote :

 Can I come where
 you are and give them new initiates a real advanced lecture
 on what they are in for if they stick with it? I'd be
 real glad to do it.

  On Thu, 3/20/14, TurquoiseBee
 <turquoiseb@...>