My favorite variations are the fight scene with Jackie Chan where he has run
nude from a Turkish bathhouse and gets into a fight with a bunch of guys in a
Turkish street occupied by a large number spice merchants. After he lost his
towel during the fight, the only way he had to maintain his modesty was to
continually grab a new random pan of merchandise from one of the spice booths
between exchanges of punches/kicks (OUCH! that stuff burns...).

 The other is a line-dance version I saw on the British TV show, OTT, where
about 6 or 8 nude young men had 2 balloons each, except the guys at the end,
who had one balloon and one pin.

 Spin, spin <pop> adjust position of balloons, spin, spin, <pop> adjust
position of balloons, spin spin <pop>,,, guys are starting to look a little
nervous... spin, spin <pop>...