On 3/25/2014 6:20 AM, Share Long wrote:
> it took me a while to figure out the map. All those white specks are
> Utopia Park, the trailer park built for the Taste of Utopia course.
> Anyone can live in them is my understanding.

There must be a hundred modular homes for student housing up there at
Utopia Village and I wouldn't be surprised if a number of adjunct
faculty live there too. There is probably fifty or more on the pundit
campus. A modular home can be a very cozy place to live. We have a
company down here that makes and sells them - Palm Harbor Homes. In some
cases, the modular homes are of superior construction and better quality
control than some site built homes. Go figure.

It's very impressive what they have done up there at the MUM campus! We
have a TM Ideal Village down here at Radiance - home of the Maharishi
Golden Dome out in Hays County just outside Austin. The Maharishi Dome
at Radiance is a smaller version of the Patanjali Dome in Fairfield. It
has been in continuous use as a meditation facility since 1983. The
Maharishi Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge is a 70 foot diameter section of
a sphere.