On 3/26/2014 7:03 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
> It would be interesting to see if the Turq could come up with
> endorsements even close to this for the programmes of the Dolly Lama.

 From what I've read, almost every single TM endorsement made by a
celebrity is also an endorsement of the Dalai Lama. I don't know of a
single celebrity that doesn't endorse Free Tibet. Do you? I mean, other
than the leaders of the government of communist China. It's probably not
good karma to go hating the Tibetans just to win a religious debate with
Barry. Go figure.