On 3/25/2014 8:40 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:

On 3/25/2014 1:54 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

    It's like Judy has lost 20 or more IQ points by associating with
the only two followers she's got left, Jim and Ann.

Maybe you just don't realize that everyone is laughing at you, ever since you got sucked into this hobby way back in 1995. I've been following you and Judy since 1998 and I saw you do the old 180 and turned on your old gurus, but Judy has always stuck to her guns. We are all equal here - you can be anything you want to be - it's your message.

Nice post. You get a gold star and I don't give these out easily.

Thanks. How many IQ points do I get for a gold star?