 On 3/28/2014 6:28 AM, emilymaenot@... mailto:emilymaenot@... wrote:

 And you thought this because of all the kids you saw in the picture, hanging
out in the "science museum"? Righteeooo, Share.  Way to cover....

 The last time I was at the local science museum I saw hundreds of kids hanging
out on a school field day. At the Apple Store, I saw people of all ages. What
surprised me was that the kids that work there are all probably close to being
genius level, compared to your average baby-boomer. LoL!

 Am I the only informant on this list that has been to an Apple Store? There's
one online. Go figure.
 Probably. All the other posters with the exception of Share have been to one
though.

<sharelong60@...> mailto:sharelong60@... wrote :

 Richard, I thought maybe you were at one of those science museums for kids.
There's a great one in Madison, WI. Or at least used to be...