Emily, that's a very interesting perspective.

On Friday, March 28, 2014 1:56 PM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com"
<emilymae...@yahoo.com> wrote:

That's not the point Share.  How do you know that "you do not use Apple
computers" is a *true* statement? Depends on how you define the word "use"
maybe?  Maybe you "use" them indirectly as both Ann and I have Apple products
that we "use" to post here and you are "using" my post to reply to.  I'm not
judging the "appropriateness" of your choice of "right" and "wrong", I'm just
reminding you that, based on what you wrote, you *do* reduce things to "right"
and "wrong", thus invalidating or rendering inconsistent your statement that
you don't think like that.  My answer to your answer is "I don't know."  Smile.

So Emily, when Ann wrote about me "you do not use Apple computers" what do you
think would have been an appropriate answer?!