Indeed. I mean, what could they have been up to in that life that made them
such soreasses in this life.

Oh. Never mind. :-)

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 8:25 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Gee, I was born Gay!

But what do people do in previous lives to be so narrow minded in this one?

I don't think so-
Actually homosexuality has been explained thousands of years ago by the
Eastern doctrine of Karma and Reincarnation. We are all the products of
decisions we've made in previous lives; good, bad or indifferent! To think we
just all of a sudden are born here like chickens hatched from eggs is silly to
say the least.

Yes, silly to say we are just born here, doesn't seem like that at all....

We all have pasts and our present circumstances are the results
of decisions made in the past, yes, even homosexuality. So you see, we are all
responsible for who and what we are!! Born with the propensity to be Gay?
maybe, but due to your own choices in past lives. God or nature didn't make you
Gay, that was YOUR choice! or so it says in Eastern Philosophy.

Do you ever wonder why other people's sexuality bothers you so much?