--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "George DeForest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> this guy out of San Francisco is doing some
> real good jyotish readings and daily podcasts.
> he expects more "water damage" this week...
> according to the planetary set-up...

...maybe he has a TV. We are told that this one may be
the worst so far. I was on the phone to one of those
firms that build off-site-manufacture homes to ask if
their products could be dismantled and laid flat as
easily as they are assembled. In this case, apparently
not. There must be an idea here.
Uns.