Nice Richard, best post of the last several weeks from you.  Love the lyrics.
Share...."and what you fear you might become is.....you better wake up, wake
up, wake up, that time is here."  Feel the fear Share.......don't get
distracted....feel it....tap it out, baby, tap it out."  And then, get back to
me on why you need to warn Richard about me.  I'll listen, I will.  Rainbows
and bunnies to you, Em.

 The dB's

 "That Time Is Gone" - Peter Holsapple, vocals and guitar
 http://youtu.be/f9CwLD1Yrvo http://youtu.be/f9CwLD1Yrvo

 Recorded live in 2012 in Austin, Texas at Threadgill's during the Music Fog
Marathon.

 MusicFog review:
 http://musicfog.com/home/2012/6/12/the-dbs-that-time-is-gone.html
http://musicfog.com/home/2012/6/12/the-dbs-that-time-is-gone.html