--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "matrixmonitor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---That's obvious. At any time before or after Enlightenment, take
the
> Bodhisattva vow to help others, in any type of body appropriate for
the
> task.  Do this for a couple of trillion mayayugas for an evaluation;
> then repeat as often as desired..

This doesn't make a lot of sense from certain POVs. What "others"
would those be? What is timespace? It's almost like saying we take a
vow to keep on dreaming. How could we not? It's fun.

If I understnd you correctly, what you are speaking of is not really a
prescription, it is a description of who we are and what has already
(in a sense) come to pass; what always is, what has always been, what
always will be -- there is no vow required, other than to ourself to
continue to appreciate and enjoy the eternally ever-changing forms of
ourself -- what is.

We are one, we are many; we are a countless multitude of ourselves,
showing ourselves ever-differing combinations of ourselves in the
permutations of love, consciousness and bliss -- like dipping our
fingers of pure invisible light into a denser portion or medium of
ourselves and watching them bend a bit and split into colors as we
pass through that medium. And yet we are none of the above, never have
been, never will be. Our fingers are only an idea inside us; that
medium is only an idea inside us, nothing more. And yet in a sense
that is all we are -- always has been, always will be. All of that
occurs inside us, not the other way around. :-)