First of all, we have all seen something about Pall's character. He's
a self admidted racist (amply demonstrated) with a penchant for
personal attacks and general immaturity.  Is that my bias or just
experience?  Do a seach on his messages over the past year and you'll
see.  It isn't bias when I hold an individual to what most people
would consider to be very fundamental standards of human behavior and
attitude.

Secondly, he very clearly says that these people told him that he is
almost through with the planetary yagyas that will clear our all his
karmas.  Really?  So then I suppose in 6 months he will be a pleasant,
non-racist, enjoyable person.  I doubt it, but I'm willing to be
pleasantly surprised....forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

To me this all demonstrates the profound danger of drawing a
distinction between "spirituality" and "religion".  At least religion
sets moral and behavioral standards.  As imperfect as religions may
be, they give some guidance in this regard.  As it is Tom can
feel all "spiritual" and still turn a blind eye to suffering and wish
for the complete destruction of New Orleans and all the people in it.

Can you tell me for even a moment, that Lakshmi, the embodiment of the
universal mother, the source of compassion, the provider for all,
would want to spend a moment in the presence of someone like him?  Go
ahead...convince me.  I'd love to read the logic.

So he can pay for yagyas until the end of time.  But until he
addresses his personal issues, they are a waste of time and money and
this group will manage to take a lot of it from him before he gets a
clue.  Which, by the way, seems to me to be a fitting punishment.  The
universe is nicely balanced that way.

-Bob