Love it, Saintly Share doing her best to excuse Barry (and herself) for their
repeated chronic and malicious dishonesty (while at the same time suspecting
Sem of faking his paranoid schizophrenia). Guess I'm going to have to go take
another bath.

 from the article: If you remember when Lance Armstrong was on Oprah, she asked
him, when you were in the middle of things, did you feel you were cheating? Did
you feel you were doing something wrong? He said no. He sounded like a
psychopath when he was saying that. But from everything I know, he was right.
He was truthful in that moment.