 Subject: [FairfieldLife] FW: Update about 'THE MAYOR OF FAIRFIELD, FAIRFIELD
CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS, AND JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS: Postpone
negotiations and representations to and with the Heartland Co-op until
comprehensive impact studies on the potential risks and be
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, April 8, 2014, 6:53 PM

           From: Mea Lama [mailto:m...@change.org]

 Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 1:24 PM
 To: r...@batgap.com
 Subject: Update about 'THE MAYOR OF FAIRFIELD,
 FAIRFIELD CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS, AND JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD
 OF SUPERVISORS: Postpone negotiations and representations to
 and with the Heartland Co-op until comprehensive impact
 studies on the potential risks and benefi  I wanted to
 thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support in
 signing this petition. Please pass it on to anyone and
 everyone you know. It doesn't matter if they live in
 Fairfield or not. We must show the support we have in
 stopping this project. We must let them know that they
 can't bully their way around and be a bad neighbor.
 Fairfield is a wonderful artistic and creative community
 that is creating a sustainable footprint as well as working
 to be a BLUE ZONE. This project goes against all the plans
 the city and the people in it have for the direction of
 Fairfield. Thank you again! Mea  This message was sent by Mea Lama
 using the Change.org system. You received this email because
 you signed a petition started by Mea Lama on Change.org:
 "THE MAYOR OF FAIRFIELD, FAIRFIELD CITY COUNCIL
 MEMBERS, AND JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS: Postpone
 negotiations and representations to and with the Heartland
 Co-op until comprehensive impact studies on the potential
 risks and benefits of the proposed project have been
 completed.." Change.org does not endorse contents of
 this message.View
 the petition Unsubscribe
 from updates about this petition