And Ann can't tell the difference between a post in which Judy is replying to
Salyavin and Anartaxius and one in which she's addressing me. It seems that
*someone* in this scenario might be drunk after all. :-)

________________________________
 From: "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com" <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:40 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Studying the numinous

Are you drunk??

What the fuck makes you imagine I think the laws of physics are inadequate
compared to theism? I don't know what that could even mean.

Sober up and stop talking gibberish.

Bawwy brings out the big and devastating club which he thinks passes for his
intellect. When all else fails drop the "f" bomb and stomp off, maiming small
children on the way out. Judy, this is all Bawwy's got. He's a simpleton and a
bully and his sole interest in life is to do whatever he can to make himself
feel better and smarter and more worldly than anyone else. In reality he is a
common thug.

Either tell us where the laws of physics are inadequate compared to theism or
shut the fuck up.

We're waiting.