I am exceedingly certain that the TM-Sidhis ARE real, at least with respect to
how they are supposed to affect the state of consciousness of the person who
does them.

 Now, obviously, I can't prove that the floating stage of Yogic Flying is real,
nor can I prove that TM + TM-Sidhis is beneficial to anyone, let alone everyone
who practices them, but the EEG results of long-term practice of TM + TM-SIdhis
look to be obviously different than simply doing TM for the same amount of time.

 So... if you trust that the EEG changes are in the direction of some state
that is of value, then doing TM + TM-sidhis regularly is of value.

 http://imgur.com/gallery/eQ5NM http://imgur.com/gallery/eQ5NM