Happy to hear that you enjoyed your 5-star American chain Holiday Inn. I don't
deny there are lots of poor people in India who survive on a dollar a day, but
you seem to turn an blind eye to rampant poverty and homelessness in your own
country and instead chose to criticize other nations. I can assure you that
Indians visiting the US are greatly surprised to find huge numbers of homeless
there and that the picture Hollywood has painted of your country is a Big Bluff.

 So what?  I stayed at 4 and 5 star hotels in India.  Indians staying at the
hotel you stayed at were either middle or upper class.  The poor, of which
there are many, cannot afford those hotels.   Or did you visit India with
blinders on?