So much secrecy and such around it already. I'd be careful. Mainly by making
sure that my own intentions were pretty high when I invested. Coming from love
for the whole planet rather than fear and or greed.

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:29 AM, "wle...@aol.com" <wle...@aol.com> wrote:

I am considering this as a potential investment Ur opinions are?

>________________________________
  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
>Subj: Massive Roll-Out of New Liquid Fuel Called
  Sun-Gas, Coming Soon

>Daily Trade  Alert
>A special message from one of  our sponsors
>________________________________
>

>Dear Reader,
>If you've never heard of Sun-Gas before, I won't be  surprised.
>
>The mainstream news is nowhere near it. Neither is Wall Street.
>
>But it is the newest liquid fuel — that could offset the need  for shale gas —
>and it will be served at the pumps to power your  car ... your home ... planes
>and fleets of trucks across the  country.
>
>How's that possible?
>Well, get ready for this ...
>
>Over a dozen scientists across the country quietly found a way  to harvest the
>sun's energy and mix it with water to produce this  new type of gasoline
>called Sun-Gas.
>
>And it's 20-times more-powerful and cleaner than  natural gas.
>
>This is historical, and revolutionary ...
>
>Yet, the government is silently planning to bring this fuel  mainstream
>without 95% of Americans knowing.
>
>We've been knees-deep researching it over the last five months,  digging like
>sleuths behind the curtains of this  breakthrough.
>
>We've learned about how this fuel was created, and the names of  the renegade
>scientists involved, as well as the government  agencies funding them.
>
>Most importantly, we've discovered one of the companies  involved in the
>Sun-Gas mania that is set to sweep across  America.
>
>My team and I vetted every detail and will reveal all  we know to you, free of
>charge.
>
>We've written a brand-new research report that shows you how  you could invest
>in this new technology before Wall Street's fat  cats get plugged, or even
>before CNN or Fox News begin to praise  this new fuel.
>
>You can't get in earlier or better than the point we're at  today.
>
>That's why it makes sense to jump on this opportunity right now  and ride the
>profits by the time everyone else tries to get  in.
>
>To access your free report for full details, click  here right now.
>
>Sincerely,
>Brad Hoppmann
>Publisher, Uncommom Wisdom Daily
>________________________________
>
>We love hearing from  readers. But our editors won't get your e-mail if you
>simply hit  the "reply" button. So please Click  Here to send us your
>questions, comments and  suggestions.
>Copyright 2014 by Uncommon Wisdom Daily, a  Division of Weiss Research, Inc.,
>15430 Endeavour Drive,
              Jupiter, FL 33478 |
    1-800-400-6916
>From time to time your  free Daily Trade Alert subscription is supplemented by
>paid  sponsorships, like the one above. Please read all disclaimers. Rest
>assured that your information was not shared with this sponsor. However,  if
>you have any questions regarding this sponsor or their offer, you may  contact
>them at the address above.
>
>Please note that Daily
        Trade Alert has not independently reviewed the validity of the claims
or
        statements contained within this sponsorship, and we are not
responsible
        for any errors or omissions.

>Never invest in a security or idea
        featured on our site or in our emails unless you can afford to lose
your
        entire investment. We are not registered investment advisors or
        brokers/dealers and we do not purport to be. We make no
representations,
        warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the
        content featured on our site or in our emails. Furthermore, the article
        authors and contributors featured on this site may own securities
        mentioned in their articles and not disclose this information. Warren
        Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway are not affiliated with
        DailyTradeAlert.com and our Buffett Tracker service. Please be  sure to
read our Terms  & Conditions, Disclaimer and Privacy Policy.