Title: Entering Maharishi University of Management on RateYourCampus.com
From a friend:

Let's encourage the alumni to enter their experiences about Maharishi University of Management on www.RateYourCampus.com <http://www.RateYourCampus.com>

This web site is used by many prospective students, who are looking for a college to attend.  There are presently not enough entries for it to be listed as a choice.  If it not even listed, that puts Maharishi University of Management admissions at a disadvantage.

Please fill out the form.  It only takes a few minutes.  Below is some information from their Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)  list.

Rick Shaddock '81
CICorporation.com
800-319-3190

Why is a certain school not being displayed? <http://www.campusdirt.com/?cmd=pub.faq&amp;faqid=0400#general>
If a school is not being displayed it's because not enough students have told us about life on their college campus. Once we have enough students from a particular school we will then start listing them on campusdirt.com <http://www.campusdirt.com/> . If you would like to contribute your feedback about a school that is not on the list, take our student survey by clicking here: http://www.rateyourcampus.com <http://www.rateyourcampus.com/>