Hate to say it, Salyavin, but it looks like somebody messed with your gal.
Here's a photo of the same British Museum sculpture from Wikipedia:

 She doesn't look at all disgruntled in this photo. Wha' hoppen?

 Richard, why would Dawkins do that?!

 He probably googled it. It's hardly an uncommon belief. The web seems split
down the middle I would say.

 I love the sculpture of Ishtar

 It's in the British Museum and it's one of the top five things I would take
home if they let me. She is highly mysterious looking. The owls give me the
creeps though, and as for those feet!

 I think we need to lure him into the Funny Farm Lounge (-:

 We'd enjoy his company I'm sure, he's quite a learned chap if a trifle
uncompromising. He learned TM once but wasn't impressed so we'd have a bit of
common ground at least. I imagine he'd be a bit sniffy about most of what gets
discussed here though.

 On Sunday, April 20, 2014 10:51 AM, Richard J. Williams <punditster@...> wrote:

   On 4/20/2014 9:43 AM, Share Long wrote:
 > Richard, what a wonderful post, a beautiful picture and fascinating
 > knowledge.

 Thanks, Share, but I have some bad news: Richard Dawkins was telling a
 big fib - there is no historical connection between "Easter" and
 "Ishtar". When was the last time you heard somebody pronounce Easter as
 "E - a - i - s - h - t - a - r?" Go figure.

 ---
protection is active.