Yes, very fairly answered. Rick represents a lot of the FF meditating community
in those answers. You missed important TM questions though like, when and where
initiated, who was your initiator, which TTC, when and where did you learn the
TM-Sidhis, which courses with Maharishi did you attend? When and where were you
on Purusha? Special courses or projects? Carry the skin? Carry money? You also
forgot to ask him about his Mother's maiden name and the last four digits of
his SS#.
 Enquiring Minds Want Illumination and to Know, It All,
 -Buck in the Dome

 Duveyoung writes: Thanks for the answers, Rick.  Some surprised me.
Ya done some good.

Edg

Ya done some good.

Edg

 ultrarishi writes:  Sorry to learn about the crap John Black had to go through
before becoming a raja.  I did program at the Palo Alto TM center back in the
mid 80's to early 90's before moving away from the Bay Area.  I always found
John to be extremely hard working and dedicated to the TM cause.  That center
was on lean times for years and by shear force of will and some mediocre
support from others in the area he kept Palo Alto going.