Title: Conversations with God, the movie...
A Special Message from Stephen Simon...

We are less than two weeks away from shooting the first scenes of CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD.  There is a tremendous level of excitement and anticipation building among the cast and crew as well as a sense that we have been brought together to create a powerful and magical story that will change lives.

Below is the press release, which is filled with news about the production. You can also keep up to date with us by visiting the website: www.cwgthemovie.com   (If you would like to join us in Ashland and be an extra in the film, please send an e-mail with your daytime phone number to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 541-899-0201 and leave your name and phone number.)

I deeply appreciate your ongoing support of CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD, The Circle and the emerging art form of Spiritual Cinema.

With love and gratitude,

Stephen

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
October 25, 2005

BRINGING A SPIRITUAL CLASSIC TO THE SCREEN!

CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD
A Powerful, Mystical True Story
www.cwgthemovie.com

(Ashland, OR) CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD spent nearly 3 years on the New York Times bestseller list, and sold approximately 7 million copies in 34 languages, so it was no surprise to director/producer Stephen Simon (producer of SOMEWHERE IN TIME, WHAT DREAMS MAY COME) that hundreds of people from all over the world lined up last month at the open auditions for the film version of CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD.

The book series that inspired millions will now become a film that tells the true and previously untold story of Neale Donald Walsch. At the lowest point in his life, Walsch started asking God some hard questions. And to his astonishment, God answered. Those conversations became the basis for the book series. This film details the dramatic journey of a down and out homeless man who inadvertently becomes an unlikely and highly acclaimed bestselling author and spiritual messenger. Online: http://www.cwgthemovie.com

"For the past ten years I have dreamed of making this movie," says Simon. "CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD will be a powerful, mystical, controversial and surprising film."

The film will star Henry Czerny in the lead role of Neale. Czerny is a respected actor known for his performances in THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE (2005), THE ICE STORM (1997), MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE (1996), CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER (1994) and the upcoming remake of THE PINK PANTHER (2006).

"Every once in a while, we actors get a chance to be part of an extraordinarily insightful story," explains Czerny. "I'm sure this is the way some of van Gogh's colors must have felt when they were asked by his brush to mingle in 'Starry Night.' "

Frances Fisher, who has played several memorable roles such as Kate Winslet's mother in TITANIC (1997), and Julianne Moore's mother in LAWS OF ATTRACTION (2004), will co-star. Fisher has also performed in THE HOUSE OF SAND AND FOG (2003), UNFORGIVEN (1992), L.A. STORY (1991) and starred in many memorable made-for-TV films, such as "The Audrey Hepburn Story" (2000), "Cold Sassy Tree" (1998) and as Lucille Ball in the "Luci & Desi: Before the Laughter" (1991).

"To be able to work on a film that represents the best of my personal beliefs is something I have been dreaming of for years," says Fisher. " I'm excited to be working with people who are all on the same page, literally and spiritually."

Ingrid Boulting, who left Hollywood years ago to pursue a career in yoga and art, will play a pivotal role and mystical character in the film. Most often remembered for her role in THE LAST TYCOON (1976), Boulting's appearance in CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD will be her first on screen performance in more than twenty years.

"It is really exciting that this film is being made, a film that can awaken in us a new sense of ourselves," says Boulting. "I have not felt spiritually connected to projects that have been offered to me since 'Tycoon,' and I am ecstatic to be collaborating on this inspired project."

CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD is the first original film production of The Spiritual Cinema Circle, www.spiritualcinemacircle.com, which Simon co-founded in 2004 with author Gay Hendricks, who will Executive Produce the film. The Spiritual Cinema Circle is America's fastest growing DVD club. Each month Circle subscribers receive 4 films on DVD that heal, inspire and transform our lives. Subscribers hail from 70 countries around the world.

The Circle is financing the project, which will premiere theatrically and in new thought churches worldwide in late October 2006 and will be available on DVD exclusively to Circle subscribers in December 2006.

Over the past ten years, Walsch has received multiple offers from producers (and one major studio) to turn his book and life story into a film. He turned them all down.

"Just five years before I wrote about my experience, I was homeless, with a broken neck, living in a park. I spent my days collecting cans to sell for 5 cents each just to have enough money to eat. It was important to me that this story not become Hollywood-ized," Walsch explains.

Due to Walsch's enthusiasm for WHAT DREAMS MAY COME, the Academy-Award winning film that Stephen Simon produced in 1998, Walsch and Simon became friends.  Walsch says that Simon has "an extraordinarily high level of artistic integrity, vision, and willingness to collaborate" and he finally agreed to have the CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD story told on the big screen.

Eric DelaBarre, who wrote the script for the film, won "Filmmaker of the Future" at the Newport Beach International Film Festival for writing, producing and directing his first feature, KATE'S ADDICTION (1999). He also authored the book WHY NOT (Start Living Your Life Today) and spent six years as a writer/director/producer on NBC's "Law & Order."

This feature will be shot and edited entirely in Oregon and premieres in Portland, OR on October 19, 2006 as a benefit for Sisters of the Road, a Portland-based homeless organization. Shooting begins November 7, 2005 throughout the Rogue Valley and in Ashland, OR, where Walsch and Simon both live. The bulk of the 60-person crew is Oregon based and several members of the prestigious Oregon Shakespeare Festival have been cast in the film.

For a 5-minute "Behind the Scenes" look at the making of the movie please visit:
http://www.cwgthemovie.com/clips.html

The Spiritual Cinema Circle, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cinema Circle, Inc., is the pioneer in subscription based home entertainment distribution for the niche market of Spiritual Cinema, with an audience waiting to see spiritually-themed films that until now have gone virtually unappreciated and unseen.
Not a member yet?  Click here to join The Circle now:
http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com