Well, since obviously "perfection in every field for everyone on earth" hasn't
happened, there's no-one in perfect health living in Fairfield, or anywhere
else.

 By this definition, "perfect health" is lightyears beyond being in Unity
Consciousness, able to float around the domes instead of hop.

 OK, let me rephrase with a direct quote from Marshy, the Old Goat himself -
"Perfect health
 means perfection in every field for everyone on earth."

 Show me the people who in Fairfield and esp. at MUM who are living perfection
in every field of life and I'll come. That is just another crappy attention
grabbing mind numbing blather from the king of blather designed to lull people
into believing that TM solves all problems and gives fulfillment of all
desires.