was frothing at the mouth and writhing while witnessing Rama levitate.

 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 hey turq and Ann, yes, this is a wonderful article, if a bit biased. I like
the point at the end that only Joan of Arc could of rallied the French. And it
seems that Dostoevsky still could write acclimed novels which probably have
enriched the lives of some people. So...regardless of the neurological event
and regardless of how it is labeled, such events don't preclude that a person
lives a beneficial life.

 I don't think there was ever any question of how "beneficial" someones life is
or isn't based on whether they have visions based on epilepsy or not. I think
what Bawee was doing here was his usual
let's-see-if-I-can-push-any-buttons-here shtick.

If so, what does it say about YOU that you got your buttons pushed yet again?