Good to know, for us brainwashed cult members - Thank you!

 You can also order "Conversations with Maharishi" vol. 1 from MUM, highly
recommendable. Lot's of very interesting topics, the translation and
commentaries to the Brahma Sutras being one of the best. Maharishi's humor and
Vernon's constant nagging coming as a good nr 2 :-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dickmays@...> wrote :

 Purusha member Dave Hooper e-mails quotes from Maharishi such as this and the
one I sent you about mothers on Sunday. If you would like to receive them, you
can e-mail and request him to add you to his list.

 MAHARISH: "This sutra* teaches the normality of Brahman and warns the aspirant
not to make any fuss about it. It is a normal, natural state. Live it is as it
is. Finished."  (Laughter)

 VERNON KATZ: "I wish we had something to make a fuss about." (Laughter)

 MAHARISHI: "It's a normal, natural state. Live it as it is. Finished."

 JEMIMA PITTMAN: "Well, it sounds good enough, Maharishi, but . . ."

 MAHARISHI: "We have only to start living it."

 ~Srinagar, Kashmir, India -- Summer 1969~
 ~Conversations with Maharishi, Volume 1 -- Edited by Dr. Vernon Katz -- 2011~

 ​

*In this instance, Maharishi is referring to one of the Brahma Sutras​

 * * * * * * *

 1. TM Media Alert (USA):

 "Creativity, Transcendental Meditation and Brain Integration" -- tm-women.org
http://tm-women.org/ -- Linda Egenes/ May 12, 2014

 2. TM Media Alert (USA):

 "Dr. Pamela Peeke: Transcendental Meditation is good science" (video) --
Frequency.com http://Frequency.com/ -- May 12, 2014

 ​Jai Guru Dev​

 --

 David Hooper