Title: Ringo
From the collector's book, Postcards From the Boys by Ringo Starr (September, 2004):

"There was so much good music in Rishikesh. A lot of the guys wrote some good songs there - if nothing else, that was well worth it. In many ways it was also our first experience of being left alone, although the press caught up with us and photographed us leaving. But we did have plenty of time on our own. The bathroom was full of scorpions - these are just flash memories - you had to make a lot of noise before you went in. And that was that. I'm still glad I went and feel so blessed I met the Maharishi - he gave me a mantra that no-one can take away and I still use it." Ringo Starr