Is there any possibility that you could simply refrain from reading the posts
you aren't interested in instead of demanding self-censorship from us poor
unfortunate Americans?

 Oh, and who are the "those of us" besides yourself?

 ...from those of us fortunate enough not to live in the United States.

 Is there any possibility that the politicos here could refrain from making
incendiary posts about American Presidential politics for a while longer? I
mean, there are still 906 days between now and the election. Do those of us who
really aren't all that interested in the mockery that is the American election
process have to suffer through it all those days?

 Maybe once the primaries start you can start up again. But would it be too
much to ask to try to keep it in your pants until then?

 Oh shit. I was supposed to be being polite. My bad.

    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]