It is really funny, Curtis, Barry endlessly making BIG about his LIFETIME TWO
WEEKS of witnessing, and your alluding to your own  'advanced experiences'.
That is my context - I don't make this shit up, you did.

 So, if you feel my mention of your lack of spiritual experience (e.g.
witnessing) as a cudgel, I'll continue to wield it as such. I think of it as a
balloon animal, myself. :-)

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 You keep trying to distract me, and make this about me. It isn't, Curtis. It
is about you and Barry prattling on about 'enlightenment'. Something neither of
you knows anything about. You can keep up your dodging and weaving, but it
ain't gonna get either of you to Cosmic Consciousness, or beyond.

C: Are you incapable of going beyond your point of reference to understand that
it is not shared?

 J: You can point your finger at me all you want, but it doesn't make your lack
of spiritual experience

C: You have used this word as a cudgel long enough. Lets hear you define it in
a comprehensible way that distinguishes it from what the Moonies claim about
their magical inner states. And do tell how you know anything about my inner
experience.

 J: suddenly vanish, or suddenly give you credibility.

C: Here you misunderstand my intentions. You and I will never have
"credibility" with each other. You are beating a dead horse here. I don''t seek
or need anything from you nor you from me.

J: You  and Barry are throwing the baby out with the bathwater, and happy to do
it. A couple of ignorant ex-teachers, who cannot walk their talk.

C: I am living consistent with my values. your outside judgements are just
dickish trolling.

 J:So, Curtis, you continue to feel smug about you ability to hold forth on
something you and Barry know nothing about, except for his TWO WEEKS OF
WITNESSING LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD, and I'll continue to call it as it is.

C: You have already won the smug trophy Jim. I wasn't even a contender.

But yes I will post my opinions about subjects that interest me here and it
will often make your self serving prattle look kind of dumb. That can't be
helped.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 As Rick Archer's quote said earlier, the only one wasting his time, is the one
running around, shitting on others' spiritual paths. There are basically two
approaches to enlightenment - either you go for it, or you don't.

C: But you never did "go for it" Jim. You are a couch quarterback for the
Maharishi team.

 J: However, Barry and Curtis, have discovered a third way - You attempt
enlightenment, spiritual liberation, for a few years, begin to doubt your
progress, and the whole mechanism, drop out, and spend the rest of your life,
as an angry outsider, looking in.

C: So you are thinking that spiritual life is some kind of contest that you can
win and then lord over others? I am unfamiliar with this spiritual path Jim. I
think you are confused here.

I didn't "doubt my progress" I grew into a world view that did not recognize
Maharishi's world view and perspective on my inner experience as authoritative.
The "anger" routine you and Nabbie run is all projection. I am sharing my views
on a subject that I am interested in here just as you do.

 J: This doesn't prevent either fool from spouting on at length about spiritual
subjects, waaay out of their depth.

C: I don't believe you and I would come to a consensus opinion about what the
term "spiritual" refers to, so your opinion about my views is irrelevant to me.
IF you are trying to self promote yourself as an expert in these matters, that
will not happen for me.

 J: Barry will comment on Maharishi and his enlightenment, without giving it a
second thought - yes, like a legless man, coaching a track team, Barry knows it
all.

 J: Barry and Curtis wouldn't know a good meditation experience, if it walked
up and shook their hand.

C: Here you are disagreeing with Maharishi and his representatives who
certified us both as experts in his meditation. Both of us were involved in
years of advanced courses devoted to the development of "experience" with
Maharishi's programs for higher states of consciousness and when both of us
left we were trusted leaders in the organization. You can't rewrite history
Jim. You may disagree with my opinion about Maharishi's teaching now, but as
far as us ever experiencing what you are making such a fuss about, we are bot
certified in it and you are a self proclaimed expert with no formal training
comparatively. Not only would we both "know a good meditation" we were trained
to evaluate claims by people like you.

J:  They are rank beginners, waiting anxiously to begin the process of
discovering themselves. Let's not take the frightened murmurings of frightened
boy as fact, or wisdom, and begin to recognize it for what it really is.

C: Here you are just being a troll. Your attempt to elevate your position as
expert in Maharishi's teaching is only going to fly with Nabbie who has entered
in a collusion of not challenging each other ridiculous claims. I met many
Sidhas like you Jim. Trying to bypass Maharishi's movement cast system in a
self created power struggle with the teachers.

If you are so into Maharishi's teaching why didn't you actually study it in any
depth? Do you regret that? When I went to spend 4 years at Sidhaland after 4
years at MIU it was to perfect the sidhis on Maharishi's invitation. Where were
you Jim? The invitation was open to everyone. Perhaps all this animosity is a
projection of your own lack of commitment to Maharishi's programs.

As far as I am concerned I gave him 100% when I was in. You are the dilettante
in his teaching. But understanding his teaching is not your goal. You think you
can use this as a form of oneupmanship personally. What's with that routine? Do
you know what it reveals about you?

 J:This is not to say, that spiritual topics do not have many sides, and some
controversy. However we would much rather hear form those with more experiences
than these disgruntles neophytes.

C: Nice try at a "I'm really not unhinged" save Jim.

The tern "disgruntled" is a sophist trick. I left the movement because my
further studies revealed to me the issues with Maharishi's world view. I grew
out of it and gained much self knowledge in the process. It is a continuing
process of growth as I discuss topics here that interest me.

I saw your Batgap interview. I have read mountains of your posts proclaiming
yourself as a special person with superior "experiences" to others here. It
comes off as wacky and narcissistic Jim. I don't judge you for your experiences
as much as for the lack of creative output you have shown in your writing. As
Louis Armstrong said "you blows what you is." And what you are putting down
here is what I would sum up as dim self-serving unpleasantness.

  • [FairfieldLife]... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]