They are taking credit for all of this??
I wonder if they have even initiated ONE PERSON???

Einar Olsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:43:55 -0500
Subject: Summary of good news
From: Einar Olsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mary Cathryn Olsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear San Antonio, South and West Texas Gov¹s, Sidhas, and Meditators,

Following is a review of some good news since the project began here, with
some ³new news,²

Good wishes to each of you,

Einar & Mary Cathryn

****

Dear Raja Wynne,

As we have an appointment with the Mayor¹s office this afternoon at 2 and
are meeting with the Montignani¹s at noon for lunch to prepare, for the
first time we won¹t be able to be on the call today but will speak with John
Runkle again this afternoon or tomorrow, he called us yesterday and said
let¹s talk again Monday or Tuesday. And we will be on the Wednesday call.
This was the second reschedule of our appointment with the Mayor¹s staff
member so we felt it best to just come at the time of her request.

In general for the city of San Antonio, things have been going especially
well since the project began here:

* the new mayor was elected with an intention to reform a city hall that
according to several columnists didn¹t have the best reputation,

* the Spurs won the national championship,

* the mayor is being praised around the country,

* he was able to get the city manager he wanted who is said to have been
responsible for bringing Phoenix to national high-profile,

* the mayor has asserted much more of a centralizing leadership role in the
context of a city manager/council set-up, while winning the respect and
appreciation of council members,

* he has also created a much needed house cleaning of the city attorney¹s
office and operations,

* a Congressional committee decided to decrease the offensive orientation of
the military here and make it even more of a health center,

* the plans for a major Toyota plant in the underdeveloped south of the city
are progressing smoothly, which will balance and revitalize the whole city¹s
economy,

* the Saints have come to town to capacity crowds and San Antonio is by far
the most likely contender for their permanent residence, creating another
major economic and emotional boost for the population,

* a new study just came out showing that financial services (banking) has
been since 2001 the #1 economic factor in the metro economy (rather than
biotech), news that was welcomed by the city business and government
leaders,

* the regional VP¹s of Chase and Wells Fargo have both said the area has a
very bright future and they are going to substantially increase their
investment in it.

* Bexar County (SA¹s county) did not vote for the current president in the
past election,

* here in the only area of the US where military recruitment has not been
falling and failing, a nearly full page guest editorial appeared on the
first page of the Views section of the Express-News yesterday calling for an
end to the US military activity in Iraq,

* this member of the Mayor¹s staff has enthusiastically welcomed us to an
appointment, expressing strong interest in our group (due to a great extent
to the proper orientation of 5 key government buildings, including City
Hall, very near each other downtown),

* although we have not asked any radio or TV stations to be on talk shows, a
talk show host invited us on her show as soon as she could schedule it (this
coming January), saying she is very interested and thinks many others will
be,

* International has approved a $5.5 million land for San Antonio if the
owners are willing to receive payment over time,

* the owner of one of the most well-located, up-scale, exclusive shopping
centers in the metro area has been trying to persuade us for weeks to open
our Maharishi Enlightenment Center in his location, saying our business
concept and financials are better than a successful business who would like
one of his spaces. Every strong, succcessful Governor  here (Josie and Paul
Fauerso, Jim van Winkle, Gary Hardy, and John Layton), have been thrilled
with this opportunity and the space is half built out, with costs approved
by you ($15 + $5, with a likelihood the owner will pay $10/SF to complete
the build-out). He even stopped his negotiations with this other potential
tenant in order to offer us the space they were very close to leasing with
him after weeks of negotiations. The name of the shopping center is The
Collection (English for Samhita).

All of these except Toyota¹s decision and the vote happened since the
project started here. We appreciate your time and attention very much and
look forward to the conference calls.

Jai Guru Dev, Good wishes,

Einar & Mary Cathryn

Dr. Einar and Dr. Mary Cathryn Olsen