So...we can forget about you addressing this issue, directly; your failure to
experience what Maharishi attempted to teach you, and have you teach others. It
doesn't bode well for you, dude. You continue your evasive moves, trying to
somehow make this about me.

 But, it isn't about me. It is about a couple of ex-TM teachers, overreaching
their knowledge, and stating their opinions, for which they have no substance.
That is it. Very simply.

 At least the other guy was willing, all too willing, to admit the extent of
his "enlightenment" -- two weeks of witnessing, a loooong time ago.

 Put up, or shut up, Curtis. As your cohort would say, "I'll wait".

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 So, let's get this straight. You are not enlightened, are not established in
Being, and therefore have not the slightest idea of what Maharishi was
ultimately trying to accomplish.

c: I have a very clear idea of what he was trying to accomplish. Far better
than your delusional relationship with his buzz words.

 J: You, and that other ex-TM teacher, like to pick at the loose threads, while
ignoring the blatant fact, that you guys were washouts, in terms of succeeding
at that which you taught, and were taught.

 You can say it is a problem with subjective interpretation, pre-scientific
thought, and erroneous assumptions about consciousness, but the one thing you
and tweedle dee cannot say, is simply, that you know what you are talking
about, not having achieved the permanent state of consciousness, that Maharishi
constantly referred to.

C: Jim, your assumptions about yourself are fraudulent and have zero traction
for your goal with me. Nothing you say here has any relevance to me.I know you
think you have found some kind of tool to make yourself feel superior and
important, but it is backfiring badly. Trying to use bombast to get at what I
experienced with Maharishi's programs is not going to work. You are acting like
a dick Jim.

 J: If you would just admit this, Curtis, for you and Barry, both, you wouldn't
have to spend so much time running down rabbit holes, and darting off to the
side, constantly. Once you admit it - Barry already has - you are scot-free,
off to the races, no problem.

C: Whatever power you are attempting to exert over me here is just showing you
for what you are. The whole "when did you stop beating your wife" routine is
transparent. Are you really too dim to understand this?

 J:But continuing to spew forth on all things Maharishi and enlightenment, when
you were clearly a failure,  really shouldn't be tolerated on a forum like this.

C: Shouldn't be tolerated? Who exactly do you think you are?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Your attributes are wrong. Share didn't write that paragraph, I did.

 On 5/16/2014 4:00 PM, Share Long sharelong60@... mailto:sharelong60@...
[FairfieldLife]
 wrote:
 C: > I challenge his fundamental assumption that "knowledge is structured
 > in consciousness." This is epistemological bogus and psychologically
 > manipulative.

 R: You've totally lost me on this one. It is a standard Vedanta and
 Vajrayana theory first put forth by Asanga - that consciousness is the
 ultimate reality. Apparently they don't teach Hindu Vedanta or Buddhist
 Vajrayana philosophy at MUM. Go figure.

C:So extend the bogusness to include them. I am aware of what Maharishi was
presenting historically too.

 "Duality is only an appearance; non-duality is the real truth. The
 object exists as an object for the knowing subject; but it does not
 exist outside of consciousness because the distinction of subject and
 object is within consciousness." (IV 25-27) Sharma, p. 245-246.

C: This is an assumptive phase that reminds me a bit of Locke's views.

 R: According to Sam Harris, to say that consciousness may only seem to
 exist is to admit its existence in full—for if things seem any way at
 all, that is consciousness. Consciousness is the one thing in this
 universe that cannot be an illusion.

C: I would have to read that in context but I can assure you , he doesn't use
this term in the same way the ancient Indians did. Our sense of our
consciousness is fraught with all sorts of illusions and may even be a by
product itself of a brain that evolved by necessity rather than intelligent
design.Some parts communicate with other parts at a different pace and this may
be the cause of our sense of consciousness. It is quite a mystery and I just
don't accept that the ancients had it all figured out. or the moderns for that
matter!

 ---
protection is active.