Yep, I love the critters, too, and miss my feral black cat, from the Bay Area,
who I named, 'Sylvester' - I've never tried to pet, or feed him, but he has
taken refuge in the gazebo on many cold nights, and we blink back and forth a
lot.

 https://app.box.com/s/h9gs1dtoseplixrytx22
https://app.box.com/s/h9gs1dtoseplixrytx22

 On 05/16/2014 07:24 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...