Almost 900 words devoted to an attempt to make TMers feel bad about themselves.

 This, of course, is how Barry makes himself feel Special these days--by
attributing to TMers the fantasies of Specialness that he himself entertained
about TM. Ultimately it didn't work out, so he moved on to Rama to get his
Specialness fix. But that didn't end well either, so he tried becoming an
expat. Looks like that isn't doing it for him any more, so he has to double
down on his More Special Than TMers rap.

 Barry. How many words wasted here, this morning, instead of the simple ones we
all want to hear - Please, please please admit to us here, that you have no
foundation in Being, no established silence, and no witnessing.

 In other words, no foundation of Maharishi's teaching, and certainly no
enlightenment.

 Then we will take you for who you are - An ex-TM teacher, who could get to
spiritual first base.

 Howzabout it?:-)

 Well, *of course* it was the Beatles. <snip>

    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]