Richard, I think the soul enters the body at 3 months. I'm not sure what should
be done after that.

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:54 PM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 5/14/2014 4:28 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

They consider it MURDER. Not just rhetoric; that is how they really see it, as
the murder of a child. That is why they are so upset about it. I do not agree,
at all, but I certainly see why they become fanatics.

At what point does abortion become murder or feticide? In comparison
    to other developed countries, the procedure is more available in the
    United States in terms of how late the abortion can legally be
    performed.

protection is active.