Judy, first of all, I read FFL posts in my yahoo email inbox. BUT...I have a
choice. I can either read and reply in what yahoo calls Basic format or in what
they call Full Featured. The latter is better for replying because then there
are not those long tails with huge blank spaces such as are seen in MJ's posts.
But I prefer the Basic format for reading and also for deleting. If one deletes
in Full Featured format, then all posts in a thread get deleted.

On Sunday, May 18, 2014 9:32 AM, "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]"