 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 4:42 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Roller Girl

Just a non-sequitur, sitting in this cafe, enjoying the sunny day.

It is triggered by the vision of a young, tall, slim, and stunning Dutch girl
pausing for a moment to adjust her breasts for maximum effect before continuing
her rollerblading tour of Leiden. I watched in awe, and this song magically
began playing in my head. I dutifully pass it along...

Dire Straits - Skateaway With Lyrics (Live On Fridays)

   Dire Straits - Skateaway With Lyrics (Live On Fridays)
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

      • Re: [F... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]