 snip

 Besides, as I've pointed out, the *only* reason these TM researchers are
looking into it in the first place is because they believed Maharishi when he
told them that
 "witnessing" was meaningful in terms of some kind of higher state of
consciousness.

 What if it has NOTHING TO DO with any kind of higher SoC, and is just a brain
fart of some kind. All of your TM subjects are in that case just sitting around
congratulating themselves for brain flatulence.

 Well, what if it does?  But irregardless, I don't think I have have witnessing
24/7.  I don't know if I have it all.  But I feel I have something, and don't
even care to try to define it.  Well, maybe I'd call if greater silence in
activity, that allows me to be a little more perceptive and therefore efficient
in activity.

 But whatever I may have has been something that has developed over time.  To
call it a brain fart, seems sort of silly.  I've never heard of fart that goes
on like that.