> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > >
> > > Yes, I think you are on to something here. My attunement these
> days
> > > is definitely, and perhaps always has been in the visible
light
> > > ultraviolet spectrum. Love that ultraviolet!!!
> >
> > Here's some more on the question you brought up when wondering
> what
> > was between Shiva and Vishnu as one was traversing the outside
of
> the
> > Hiranyagarbha, and we were reminded of the thin golden disk or
> > equatorial band which was the projection of and from the central
> > Brahma-sun-- this thin band is indictive of the "gap" one
> encounters
> > when flipping from one side of a transcendent state to the
> another.
> > Thus within the state of Transcendence, between the subtlest
> > Being/Love of Transcendence-I (Vishnu-Shiva-Shiva) and the
densest
> > Consciousness/Light of its other "side," Transcendence-II
(Brahma-
> > Vishnu-Vishnu) -- is the gap apparently overseen by Leo and the
7
> > Rishis of the Great Bear (Ursa Major), at "Swargaloka" between
the
> Sex
> > Center and the Navel Center. This gap is that-which-is-NOT any
of
> the
> > properties of the two sides: hence it could be called a "shadow"
> Shiva-
> > Brahma-Brahma -- or a state of "death."
> >
> > Similarly the gap between Transcendence-II-prime at the subtlest
> > Consciousness/Light (Brahma-Shiva-Shiva) and its other "side" of
> > densest Bliss, Transcendence-I-prime (Shiva-Vishnu-Vishnu) --
that
> gap
> > apparently overseen by the Galactic Center, at "Janaloka"
between
> the
> > Heart and the Throat -- is that-which-is-NOT any of the
properties
> of
> > the to sides: a "shadow" Vishnu-Brahma-Brahma, or a state
> of "birth."
> >
> > Finally, the remaining gap -- between Blissful Dissolution,
Shiva-
> > Shiva-Shiva and Loving Conception, Vishnu-Vishnu-Vishnu -- is
that-
> > which-is-NOT any of these properties: the "shadow" Brahma-Brahma-
> > Brahma, or state of golden no-time-space, that thin gold band of
> > perfect equilibrium between the utter dissolution of Shiva and
the
> > beginnings of Vishnu's coalescence. In the lunar phases
> this "shadow"
> > Brahma-Brahma corresponds to the moment when the moon is
actually
> > conjunct the sun. In the Nakshatra-system we were discussing,
this
> > moment is apparently overseen by the Pleaides, at "Sat-Loka,"
> between
> > the crown and the feet. Apprently this would also be the true
Sat-
> > Yuga :-)
> >
> Very interesting, as I was seeing or imagining the original view
of
> Vishnu/Brahma/Shiva as a sphere. This then is a description of the
> other side of that sphere, as you say of flipping from one
> trascendent state to another. It balances the energy, and creates
> the wholeness. It might be interesting to see what the
correlations
> of the 27 states of consciousness are, as viewed from this other
> side, rather like the negative of a photograph. Very blissful!
Thank
> you.

Yes, OK; I would see Vishnu-Brahma-Shiva as a torus, with Vishnu
(Love, Matter, Sattva) being the movement away from the equator and
shrinking as it approaches the (say, south) pole, and then inverting
into a cone or mountain or pyramid sucking or coalescing from the
surface down (or up) inside toward the center point, Brahma (Light,
Consciousness, Rajas). The other side, moving from the center away
and out the opposite side's cone or mountain or pyramid, diffusing
and dispersing back out to the (say, north pole's) surface and back
on itself towards the equator, would be Shiva (Energy, Bliss,
Tamas). The equator itself would be the "shadow" Brahma, the
momentary equilibrium before shrinking back towards the pole and in
as Vishnu again.

As far as I can see, these "gaps" only exist in a major way at the
three places earlier described, because only there are the gunas
concentrated and "polarized" enough to cast a large intermediary
shadow of "not-this." Between the other sub-sub-gunas, the momentary
shadow cast actually manifests a moment later anyhow: hence (for
example) between Brahma-Vishnu-Visnu and Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma, there
is no real shadow between Brahma-Vishnu- and Brahma-Vishnu, as they
are the same. The mainguna "shadow" for Brahma- would be *both*
Shiva and Vishnu, and the subguna "shadow" for -Vishnu- would be
*both* Brahma and Shiva: too blurry in other words to really define
a shadow. The only real shadow would be the tertiary one of (Brahma-
Vishnu)-Shiva, which appears a moment later anyhow. However, between
Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva (G.C.) and Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu (U.C.), one
*could* posit a secondary shadow of (Brahma)-Shiva-Brahma ("Shiva-
consciousness," complement of C.C.; "THAT AM I") -- but again, as
the mainguna (Brahma) is the same, you're not going to get as
distinct a shadow-effect as you do between Vishnu-Shiva-Shiva and
Brahma-Vishnu-Vishnu, or between Brahma-Shiva-Shiva and Shiva-Vishnu-
Vishnu, or between Shiva-Shiva-Shiva and Vishnu-Vishnu-Vishnu...

:-)