From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:53 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: We need to ask

If that was a dome announcement, Buck should be able to tell us what it was
about.

And perhaps he'll adapt it into the Rime of the Ancient Mariner to help us
understand...

Substituting "the Unified Field" for each of the instances of "God," of course.
 :-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

Ok, that was weird. The guy subscribed this morning. Made one post. And
unsubscribed.

Oh well, it must have meant something to him. Or maybe he suddenly realised
where he was!

Good one!

Will we ever know.....

Sounds a little ominous to me actually. I hope we don't hear of any 'mishaps'
in the Domes tonight.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesm227-investigation@...> wrote :

We need to ask that only those on the Creating Coherence Program remain in the
dome at this time. If anyone has any questions about security, please stand.