It's NOT that "Enlightenment doesn't exist." It's that "Enlightenment is Just
Another State of Attention, no 'higher,' 'better,' or 'more evolved' than any
other."

 More bombastic crap, from Mr. I Witnessed For Two Weeks, Once. You know
Absolutely Nothing about Enlightenment, Barry. Your stupid remark that it is
just another state of attention, is a fantasy, and similar to making the remark
that whether you have a dollar, or ten thousand dollars, in your wallet, "Both
are still money".

 Write about something you know something about, like your damned TV shows, but
stay away from Enlightenment, please, as you are embarrassingly CLUELESS.

 Oh, and we've heard this little diatribe about ten times, so not are you
unintelligent, you are boring and repetitive, also.

 When trying to identify the thing that people who have devoted much of their
lives to the pursuit of enlightenment would consider "most heretical" or so
WRONG as to be unimaginable, one really doesn't have to go far to find it.

It's NOT that "Enlightenment doesn't exist." It's that "Enlightenment is Just
Another State of Attention, no 'higher,' 'better,' or 'more evolved' than any
other." <snip>

      • [Fairf... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... inmadi...@hotmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]